1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

paying 10+mil for a 29/29 fletching tali or 20+ for 30/30 tali

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

i need one badly and will pay ALOT for a good fletching talismen, must be 29/28 or higher.

icq 436108044

2. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

Do these even exist? I've never seen one.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What shard are you on ?

4. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

<blockquote><hr>

What shard are you on ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to hi-jack his thread or anything, but if you're on Europa and have a fletching talisman like 30/30 to sell i'll also pay you 10 mill for it.

5. EB_Arcbolt

EB_Arcbolt Guest

Ive got a 25/25 on pac, if anyone is interested, even this one is rare, the 29/29, or 30/30 good luck, and if there is one, 10 mill is too low, jmho

6. Guest

Guest Guest

If anyone has a high end tailoring one on Atlantic give me a shout. I spent 2hrs digging thru Luna vendor by mislabeled/poorly lbeled vendor and didn't find ANY tailoring ones [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Here are the best talli's I've been able to put together:

Inscribe 27/27
    Smith 25/26
    Carp 23/23
    Tinkering 27/23
    Tailor 25/24

8. eolsunder1

eolsunder1 Guest

chances are you won't see any high end talismans like that, the nerf that was done to heartwood quest loot lowered the chances immensely. If you have a talisman like that it probably was received before the nerf when higher talismans were common.

I've done so many heartwood quests its funny, and really you won't find much above like 20-25 ish even if your lucky. All my higher ones were bought not received. Even on peerless loot i might get lucky and see a 20/20 one, but even thats rare. Just like my Mel bows, great before nerf, sucky after.