1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Paying 1Mil for Red Cu-Sidhe

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by Jerimiah, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have no idea what the going rate for one of these is but that is all I can afford at the moment. Please PM me here if you can help me replace a beloved pet lost to my stupidity.

2. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Since the title of the thread is self explanatory but 16 folks saw fit to read without replying or sending a PM it I'll ask if anyone wants to quote me a price.

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I read every thread here.

4. In the past think reds use to go for 2 to 3mil not sure now though. Probably that same range. Probably depends on hp and resist as well.

5. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Damn buck, I released a ton of Cu when I was cleaning accounts out for sale last month. I typicalls sell a red Cu off the bat at 500k. I was really never able to get more unless it was amazing stats (I've sold one at 8mil before) but I had to transfer ALL my pets to Atlantic for that.

My account arn't selling so I've been playing midly the last few days. I usually hunt Cu on the weekends so if you don't have a red one by this weekend I'll save you one if one spawns!

6. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

At this rate I doubt I will have one. Feel free to contact me over the weekend if you get one....

7. ejpeters

ejpeters Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've been taming Cu's for a couple of days looking for a better one for one of my chars and haven't seen a decent colored one yet. I get grays, golds and the blue and that is all. I will let you know if I find one.