1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Paying 20+mill for these 4 pieces

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Balian of Asgard, Aug 6, 2008.

1. All must be med
    Gorget
    Arms
    Gloves
    Legs or tunic

Total resists for all 4 pieces must be this and no lower 32/57+/52/56/56
    Needs total of
    25 LMC
    30 Stam inc
    8 MR

485095332 icq

TY

2. Faith

Faith Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

20+ mill per piece, or 20+mill for the 4 piece combo ?

3. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

So they need to average just shy of 66 resists each, have 2 mr each, between 7 and 8 SI each, and 6+ LMC each....all for 20 mill. Uh, okay, good luck with that........:coco:

4. I just built one suit for my pac archer, bought all the pieces for under 20 mill on luna vendors. I bought the best piece on Atl for 1.75 mill
    68 resist hiro sode 8lmc, 2mr, 8 stam inc.

I figured there might be some black smiths that burn through val hammers here on the forum that have these pieces lying around.

I think the reason you feel 20 mill is not enough is because you want to shop around to find the pieces, mark them up and sell them to me.

anyways, I Need another suit for my Other archer, I am Still WTB the above pieces.

Please notice the "+" sign that follows the 20 million

5. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

That's what you get for thinking.:next: I have zero desire to shop for you and resell, I put together suits for my chars and my guildmates. I still bet it's going to take a large chunk over twenty million to do, but whatever.