1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

paying 350k for 100 shirkens

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Davy, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Davy

Davy Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Let me no 264664701

2. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

:lie:

It's my dead horse! I should be allowed to flog it abit. Come on folks grab a stick and help me out.

Disclaimer:
    (not legal in the prairies or western US)

3. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

4. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

C'mon you know as well as the rest of us exactly what he was asking for; You tryed to pull a fast one in the hope that you were dealing with a newb.

5. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

Tis true, tis true, but in my defense, I did ask twice for him to confirm figuring he'd catch his mistake. But sadly no, he wanted 10 sets of 10 and that was that. So who am I to argue. Truth be told, I think he still thinks they are made in 10's not one or two at a time.

6. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

but then again, wouldnt 10 sets of 10 still be 100, he wants to buy shurikens and you try to sell him uses instead...

7. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

Good guess, but that's not how it works. Blacksmith makes 1 or if he's good enough 2 with each attempt. Then he combines them using a ninja belt to the max load of 10. Then he unloads the 10 and DP's them. That makes one set of 10 DP'd shirkens. Rinse and repeat for each set of ten.