1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Paying 50-70m Per these leather armor pieces im looking for

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by KyrosUO, May 13, 2008.

1. KyrosUO

KyrosUO Guest

Gorget + Sleeves + Legs ( Medable )
    12% Lower Mana Cost
    5 Mana Regen
    30% Lower Reagent Cost
    42 Physical
    58 Fire
    20 Cold
    62 Poison

thats total resist needed on all 3 pieces .

only piece i current have that help this suit is a gorget with high fire/poisn only . mr2 and 15 lrc.

here is what i need after that gorget is on...

Sleeves + legs
    12% lower mana cost
    3 Mana Regen
    15% Lower Reagent Cost

34% Physical
    38% Fire
    11% Cold
    40% poison
    0% energy

now if u find me this setup. Nice, icq me at 103771 . if u find this setup and its missing some physical. like 5-7 physical also icq me. cause i might be able to take care of that . also if its 10% lrc over what i neeed, thats even better, i will pay extra for that.

Paying very well, icq me @ 103771
  2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    I'm counting 11 properties on your 2 pieces...2 LMC's, 2 MR's, 1 LRC, 2 Physcial Resists, 2 Fire Resists, and 2 Poison Resists...and 16 properties on your 3 pieces. 10 is the max on 2 and 15 is the max on 3, so the only way it will work is with less Physical...probably more than 5-7 less.