1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Paying Top Dollar For A Fully Trained Uber Super Drag

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hef, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Hef

Hef Guest

2. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

I have 3.

All Awesome in whatever reason I chose them. All 3 are finished and fully trained.

I dont sell too KOC... Or people that are willing to hang around and allow there known type of game play happen.

I sell finished Greater Dragons for 2-5 million depending on the type each owner is looking for (PvP/PvM/Combo). New Greater Drags with no previous working sell for 50k.

3. Turtle

Turtle Guest

This is going to be amusing...

4. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol just what you need lmao

5. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

I'm wondering if Mr. Ed and Masu are related.

6. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

7. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

dang I haven't even seen the new super draggies I don't think what makes them good?

8. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

They can basically 1 shot kill you.

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Remember how dragons used to be back before AoS? When it took a couple of warriors to take one down, mages could kill them, but a dexxer had to joust the thing with a shed load of TR pots? When tamers towed them round in packs?

Well, that's what a greater is. Difference is, tamer can only have one, they take all 5 control slots, so tamer is on foot, they're slow as molasses. My Europa tamer tamed her's dressed in mage armour dull copper armour made with a bronze hammer, so I'm not sure how they're 1 hit killing. I leave that for the experts to tell you.
    Some people tame them using 'honor' virtue on prodo shards, or Monster ignore here. I just peace tamed as I usually do, more risky, but it felt more 'honest' to me.

10. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I got a perfect pet superdragon fully trained, Ill sell i for 50.00 US.

Im paypal verified... i only ask so much because everyone makes them sound as if they are more powerful than anything...

And sometiems my pet gets off a 1 hit kill if they have low resists...

50.00 FIRM. :thumbup:

11. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

you ugly *******.

can you tell, my template made quite an impact. everyones training it now xD

12. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

well yes the "can" 1 hit you ... trouble is they still have the wonderfull uo pet ai . which means they might jump right next to you whack you with a 4o point claw and breathe weapon you to the tune of 60 to 80 , then drop a flamestrike on you (all at once)... or they might wander around like a complete idiot.

more often then not they seem to prefer wandering . its just the few times they do pull off a combo like that people die in a split seccond and then come here and cry about how unfair they are.

they can be awesome . but i find the ai most unrelyable .
    they arent invulnerable especialy if you know how to distract a dragon . its uo pet ai after all , and thay are slow as a packhorse ... unless they teleport (which seems to be broken at the moment) so , yeah awesome pet . but still a pet :coco:

13. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

There's a difference between pet AI and the pet not listening cuz you haven't fed it, or don't know HOW to control it

14. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Pfft. 120 vet tame lore and just fed but my pets are still crap at PvP.

15. Turtle

Turtle Guest

psst, it's not the pet.

16. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

QFT

17. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

what is shaks template?

18. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

That is a whole nother kettle of worms. I admit I stink at PvP but I also understand how to nulify a super draggy.