1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Paying *VERY WELL* for any "Angel Giftboxes" from this years 2009 XMAS Ticket Rewards

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Famine, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey all,

If you run into a Giftbox that has little angels on the outside and an angel in the graphic when you open the box, call me up and i'll pay VERY wellf or it.

Thanks!

Famine
    Curator
    Siege Perilous Museum

2. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Re: Paying *VERY WELL* for any "Angel Giftboxes" from this years 2009 XMAS Ticket Rew

Which Item do you have to chose to get a chance of getting it?

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Paying *VERY WELL* for any "Angel Giftboxes" from this years 2009 XMAS Ticket Rew

Any of them. I just sold roughly 40 tickets on my vendor, there should be a few out there, as they are not too rare.

4. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Famine, check the Holiday Trade Forum, there is a guy who has one on SP that he is selling/trading for same on LS. *green with envy*

5. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I found this pic on Uhall this guy opened a lot of boxes to get just one

[​IMG]

6. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i tossed my angel box...........whoops......whatever

7. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I got 2 on the asian shards(About 20 chars) so I assumed they were common.

8. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

me too....

9. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

I have an Angel Gift Box on Seige (only play here anyway) sooo, what's the value?

10. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

i dont wanna know

11. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

They are selling for 35-40m on production shards, exchange rate is 7-1. However, IMO rares collecting on SP is flat out dead, so I wouldn't value these at more than 2-3m

12. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

balls......oh well just knowing u collector weirdos cant have it makes me smile :lick:

13. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe... Actually, with you trashing your "Angel Giftbox" it just made all the remaining Angel Gift Boxes even more rare. Thanks for the help! *winks*

14. insanepete

insanepete Guest

What about an all grey/charcoal black skinny box even the bow on mine is grey, is that rare? :D

15. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

DAMNIT!!!! You could at least toss it on the ground for us decco *****s to pick up. The gift boxes make great UO leggos and festive little walls.

16. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

well i thought all of them were angel gift boxes cause it was the first one i got and i thought it was dumb so i tossed it, (no room anyway) but i kept my second one cause its bad ass and green

17. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

well normally i would have but i thought it would be more fitting magicly burning it in the alter of doom thingy with the pentigram

18. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I went through 4 different accounts with all characters on all shards and didnt get a single one... :bs:

19. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

I got one on origin