1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Paying Well For the Following Sleeves.....

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Ooguk [Cove], Jul 23, 2009.

1. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

2 Mana regen, 7 Stam, 7 Mana, X | X | 15 | 19 | X |
    Willing to Pay For the Xfer. ICQ: 340 346 157 Thank You.
    I am Currently On The Pacific Shard.

2. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

Still in need of these sleeves everyone check ur armor supplies im paying well!

3. have somthing close just no man inc...

Barbed hiro leather sode
    Stam inc 8
    MR 2
    Luck 69
    p 5
    f 7
    c 18
    p 20
    e 11

4. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

Hmm I Really want another mod other than stam and Mr and Resists, But if nothgin else come sup I may have to settle with those for now. What shard are u located on and how much do u want for them?

5. Hi, .. located on the origin shard.
    offer?

6. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

Umm Well those sleeves are worth like 2m, And since they are not exactly what I need I will be searching for the right pair longer. It wouldnt make sense to pay 20m for a transfer token for sleeves that are worth like 2m yah know?

7. Hey, yeah np.
    just let me know if you looking for any other pieces or change your mind .. latta

8. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Platemail Hiro Sode

8 Stamina
    7 Mana
    2 MR
    13 / 6 / 22 / 21 / 3

Catskills shard

I usually don't sell my armor, but I'm accumulating too much. PM me if you're interested!

9. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

Thnx for the sleeves man, They are exactly what I needed. O and ur Sig and ur Avatar are Effing Hillarious, but I prefer the page boy Long Beard w/ Mustache myself.

10. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Haha yeah I have a pageboy/mustache char w/ the mace and shields it's hilarious. I love to mess w/ the roleplayers on him!

Thanks for the smooth xshard trade btw. Always good to trade w/ someone trustable!