1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Payment Issue..

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Livewire91, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Livewire91

Livewire91 Guest

I've been wanting to play 'The Sims Online' For a real long time. However, I have a problem with the subscription. It's not that I don't have the money (I Do.) It's the fact that it will not allow me to use my Solo debit card. Everytime I type in the details, it won't work, which is strange considering it works for other games such as 'World of warcraft, City of heroes' Etc.
    So I tried a different route and wanted to get the 'Time Cards' Unfortunatley, I can't find anywhere!?!? That sells them anymore. Can someone help me? [​IMG]
  2. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

3. Livewire91

Livewire91 Guest

Thanks Monkey. I'm from the Uk Though... Can I still Order them? And will they work if im in the UK?
    And Unfortunalty. I'm looking at the payment type. I only have Solo card [​IMG] Honestly, why do Sims online make it so difficult! :p
  4. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Yeh it should still work, Everyone plays the same game. I live in the UK and use a debit card.
  5. Livewire91

Livewire91 Guest

That's Strange... Mines A Solo though. Says it only accepts 'Visa, Mastercard, American Express Or Discover' I have none of those. So what do I put it under?
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Game codes will work from anywhere. If you can't use your solo debit card to buy them and have no other kind of card, then you could try doing it via paypal.

Hope you can find a way of subscribing [​IMG]

7. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Mine's a Visa Debit.

You could try Paypal but that takes a few days to activate
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

See this thread for the link for info about paying with Paypal.

Time Codes thread

Good luck - hope you manage to get online soon - its great to see more UK players singing up [​IMG]