1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Payouts stink

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by maxdough, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxdough

maxdough Guest

Why did they cut payouts on jams and other thing? do they plan on fixing this problem or do they just want us to buy simoleans from them, payin for game is one thing but buying money is just plain nuts..................

2. I wrote a note to a moderator and they told me the cut the payouts for now to weed out the bots. I am hoping they go back up, which they said they should but who knows. I agree I feel it is wrong to lower payouts in order to them to make money on the atm's.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think, if they want to lower the payouts on money objects for botters. raise the JOBS PAYOUTS! for us sims that do go to work. [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I think, if they want to lower the payouts on money objects for botters. raise the JOBS PAYOUTS! for us sims that do go to work. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    I agree.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm sure this discussion could be continued in one of the other dozen or so threads on this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.