1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC 8x11 plot Zento with guard zone shopping.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Appalachian, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Appalachian

Appalachian Guest

Price check on a 8x11 two story guard zone plot. Plot is accessible from inside the walls at the NE corner of Zento by the archery buttes. Great place for someone who does not have access to a good vendor location. I have just returned to UO, so I am very out of touch with the housing market. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008

About a price check. Not much I think considering it has been vacant for a while plus thereĀ“s another small vacant plot in the N/E corner by the moongate that has been open for a while...
  3. Appalachian

Appalachian Guest

Thanks for the info. I guess I will keep it until I have enough stuff to put my own vendors up.
  4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 23, 2007
    zento plots never really have any value, they fall and are rebuilt all the time, same with luna....actually unless it's a castle there's very few housing spots on the shard people would pay for (unless it's blocking expansion of a player town or PLACEMENT of a castle that is)