1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC and Info on "A Diamond Shard"

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kegraf_Jemane, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Was digging through some chests the other day and found this, don't honestly know that I've personally heard of it before. Was wondering if someone could tell me what it is and maybe what its worth. Id appreciate it!
    [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Season 3

Lake Superior
    A Diamond Shard (~) (10) 50 Mil

The price may vary up or down from that, but I'ld imagine roughly around 30-50m would be about right, possibly even closer to 30, but it depends on the buyer as well.

3. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

aye, would be closer to 30, ive just recently sold at cpl around that.

4. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

I am interested, please icq me at 123172317. The value is lower than the suggested 50 because of the doggy dupe. There are many glacial daggers without tags out there.

5. Also, if anybody knows off the top of their head, what is the value of the blaze orange pitcher of water and pewter mug that you can see in the picture?

6. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

Cant you make blaze pitchers/glasses/bottle from putting a oil cloth in alchohol of pitcher/bottle/glass?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes this is true