1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] PC and selling suit!

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by evilmouze, Aug 12, 2008.

1. evilmouze

evilmouze Guest

Hi can anyone please help me with a price check on this suit?

Human wearable

70/70/70/70/75 in VE form

DCI 45
    HCI 42
    LMC 40

HPI 16
    MI 4
    DEX 5
    STR 20
    HPR 4
    MR 2
    RPD 15

Both hands free!

2. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Any Arties involved?
  3. evilmouze

evilmouze Guest

It only contains 1 arty spirit of totem!
    Also includes fey leggings and totem of the void!

The rest of the suit is crafted/looted, one of a kind items!
  4. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2000
    On a suit like that, the artifacts are probably the least-valuable things included, by far.

I would estimate 80m or so. Less than an elite mage suit, certainly, but hard to put together in my experience. Although I typically like to cram on some DI too.
  5. evilmouze

evilmouze Guest

yeah Pete hehe, also I like suits with less arties as possible =)

thanks alot for the price check Pete! Really appreciated!
    Surely right about the DI, get as much as you can on the weapon! but its not deadly important if its for pvping i think... I personally used the suit on my archer for both pvping and pvm without switching anything out but the bows!

*Suit is still up for sale !!*

thanks again Pete! (=
  6. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Just looking at the mods, it looks pretty good, but I think what's hurting it is low dex and stam increase. MR is kind of low but considering it's built for a vamp dexer, it's not too big a deal. I think the price would be highly dependent on what pieces are in it, so I'd say it could be anywhere from 30-80.

With Spirit, Fey, RBC, Void, Crimmy, and HCI/DCI jewels, I don't think it's particularly hard to get a suit like that.
  7. evilmouze

evilmouze Guest

Chaosy thanks for your help!

Btw, suit does not include RBC, else it would have 3 mr instead of 2 =)!