1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] PC and WTB: A piece of blackrock

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Esmeralda, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I´m wondering what I would have to pay for a single "a piece of blackrock" and if anyone has one on Europa for sale.
    Those were the stones that could be collected after slaying that thingy down at terathean keep, right?

Thanks in advance for any info!

2. kray2s

kray2s Guest

wasnt black rock the stuff that was mined????
    or was there 2 versions?

3. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

'a small piece of blackrock' is the common mined version.

'a piece of blackrock' (notice, there no 'small' in the name) is either from the '???' in the Keep OR from the end bosses of the Magincia invasion more recently. These are perhaps worth 1-2m per (they do exist in some quantities now, but not all of the stone graphics from the '???' were found at Magincia either).

4. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

small pieces of blackrock were found spawning all over the place. sometimes while minning ore you would get a piece. the large pieces where from the minning spots on the lost lands where there were tons of blackrock elementals and you had to mine these blackrock viens. thats what i remember. of course when it first came out it was a reward after killing some event mob. people sure got ticked off the next week when it started spawning everywhere

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage

Still looking for one on europa!

6. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Are you talking about the ones that the rift guardians drops on the ground after they die?

The graphics for them range from size of a large rare gem to small gems but all labeled as "piece of black rock"

7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage

Yeppers :)
    I´m lookin to buy "a piece of blackrock", wether dropped by the rift guardians or the "???" of tera keep.
    Oh and it should be on europa *g*

8. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

ill look in my collection for you and when i come down to get the items from you i will donate the piece. ill look tonight. i should have 2-3 extras

9. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage

Awww! Thankies!
    But you don´t have to! You´re purchasing thingies for me, so I´m happy to pay too!