1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

pc ask anwser ball and...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by truss, Apr 6, 2008.

1. truss

truss Guest

a broken chair. got them at a idoc and have no idea what they are worth. ty for your time.

2. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

There are 3 types of broken chairs.

Is it standing or not? How many stones is it? If it's fallen, is the sitting bit gone or not?

A picture would be easiest though [​IMG].

3. truss

truss Guest

its on its back and the top is pointing west.

4. In that case it's a daily I'd say. They go for about 25-40k on Europa.
    The Q&A balls ...60-80? Those with text being more desirable than those without.

5. truss

truss Guest

[​IMG]

60 to 80k or mil?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Gwen is correct, even if it had originally been a server birth broken chair with the introduction of the daily rare version the originals were completely devalued

The daily rare version is distinguished from the other versions by the top of the seat facing west.

Daily rare broken chair
    [​IMG]

7. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I am not able to test this right now, but I do know you can turn the spawning one with an interior decorator.

One of the the non-spawning variety has a seat I believe.

8. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

I am not able to test this right now, but I do know you can turn the spawning one with an interior decorator.

One of the the non-spawning variety has a seat I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, unfortunately, if the seat is missing then its not rare no matter which way its facing, there are small defects to tell the difference in them but its kinda pointless really heh

and the ask and answer ball i see getting 50-250k alot =/....dont put it on vend ! hehe