1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC boat says only ''Ship Model- blessed'' on europa from recent castle faller?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

PC boat says only ''Ship Model- blessed'' on europa from recent castle faller?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm pretty sure it's an HTML boat. The true rare boat isn't blessed.
  3. xxmoondancerxx

xxmoondancerxx Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 13, 2006
    Not too sure about that...even if it was an HTML it would still say an "A" in front of it i think...But I got one too on Chessy same thing...
  4. "Ship Model" blessed is a docked ship named Model and it is not HTML. At some point there was a patch that eliminated th "A" in several things. So "A Ship Model" blessed is just pre-patch docked ship named Model. So it is slightly rare. "Ship Model" not blessed is the server birth rare. If you double click a blessed ship model either with the "A" or without you will get the ghost ship that can be placed. The server birth version to my knowledge does nothing when double clicked.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

what if someone blessed there ship model?? blessing deeds were duped of late??so any idea of price..seems to true server goes for ++15-20m?? can i start auction as low as 1m see what hapens??