1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC Demon Slayer Scrapper

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If anyone has one and has recieved offers, sold one recently, or has seen or heard of one being sold I'ld be interested to know what people consider the value of it to be.

Thanks

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I know 1 sold on Baja about 2+ months ago for 60M

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks, if anyone else has any info on a transaction involving a demon slayer scrapper, please post it here so I can get a feeling for the average price/going rate

4. Guest

Guest Guest

id imagine it would go for a lot more than 60m, i sold a reptile slayer scrappers for 80m a few months ago, with a demon slayer scrappers u can kill semidar in like 3 ebolts

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I had trouble unloading my reptile scrapper for 10mil a few months back :/

Sold a repond for over 100 i think it was, my memory is craptastic. So I'd guess demon would be well over 100m

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I had trouble unloading my reptile scrapper for 10mil a few months back :/

Sold a repond for over 100 i think it was, my memory is craptastic. So I'd guess demon would be well over 100m

[/ QUOTE ]

Reptile Slayer Scrapper's aren't desirable because mindblast isn't affected by spell damage increase. Seeing as Rikktor's lowest resist is cold and SDI doesn't affect it

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I was mostly replying to demonus' statement that he was able to sel one for 80m hehe.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

i actually was offered 80m from someone and 60m from another person for the reptile slayer scrappers, i cant believe u had trouble selling it for 10m

the person who bought it didnt want it for rikktor, im aware of mindblast not being affected with scrappers, but they wanted the book to farm shadow wyrms

9. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Prices on scrapper's can vary quite a bit from shard to shard. They tend to be on the low end on Atlantic.