1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC: Europa Gold Cloth to make clothes with.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Lord Mike, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Lord Mike

Lord Mike Guest

I have 7 pieces of it on Catskills. Was just curious what it was worth. I thought I remember seeing a post where people were paying absurd ammounts for it just so they could make their own GM marked clothes.

2. <blockquote><hr>

I have 7 pieces of it on Catskills. Was just curious what it was worth. I thought I remember seeing a post where people were paying absurd ammounts for it just so they could make their own GM marked clothes.

[/ QUOTE ]

its true.. Im sure you could get 5-10m a piece of cloth depending on how badly someone wants it. Id rather have the cloth vs the clothing tho. Itll always retain higher value [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I am usually paying 7m each yard. pm me if you want to sell unfortunately 7 yards alone wouldnt worth an xshard.

4. Lord Mike

Lord Mike Guest

Thanks for the help guys! I guess the 4m I paid for it was a good deal then! I think I will put on my vendor for 5m a yard on Cats. Hopefully someone buys em [​IMG]