1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC: Event Spellbooks

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Zippididooda, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

Wanting to know what people value these at, may have several of various stats. All of them drops off generals.
    Thanks

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I sold 4 at 1 mil each

Lorddog

3. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I got 1 tonight in the 600k range.

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Even for the low-end blessed books.. I wouldn't want less than 500k. As has been said the best general books go for over a mil.. wait a few months and it will be 2 mil.

The poll removing the bless from these books was trolled by Trammies and polluted beyond being considered.

I'd wager any books in the future will not ever be blessed. These books are/will be worth a LOT.

5. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aye, the 1 I got tonight is alot nicer then the 1 I have, so I had to buy it.

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I own so many of both kinds (MR, DCI) and multiples of the best of each kind.. I feel like a vet. Kinda sad.

[edit] Misses when Red and I fought the generals unfairly (from across a fence, from boats). I miss you bud :([/edit]

7. got 3 nice ones.Dont even run a real mage.(not sure what to do with them) I love the bows though that came with the event.(watch out)hehe thoughs bows time a comming)

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

The weapons are junk (nice, but throwaways). The spellbooks were the real prize.

9. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

agreed I have one of each of the DCI and the MR ones (high end) and I like the bows but I LOVE the books....

10. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Oh shizznit.. if Mo agrees with me it must be true.

As a side note.. Mo is a cool fool, he did me a huge favor for a semi-newbie. He has my respect. (See previous threads about how I honor respect)

11. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ya I had a trick too. I would pound them with my dragon until close to dead. Then I would stealth over to the bank and open bank box and hide. equip all the max luck (the new jewel set and stuff) and hit the luck statue until I got a drop, then bank it all back up.

worked great

12. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Ya i got a couple of each aswell.

Im thinking there is more spellbooks than people on the shard, just going off how many people in this thread say they have them. :p

13. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have at least 10 of them. Only one that was max though. I gave one away to a new guy on the shard once, not sure that he ever stayed, I don't remember his name.

14. wait, so they are not going to be unblessed?

15. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, it was stated that they would be. . .but I'll believe it when I see it.