1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC for green clothing and crystal ball

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by diabloverdo, Mar 14, 2008.

1. diabloverdo

diabloverdo Guest

I've found the following items:

Green Bandana
    Crafted By Bradster

The real color is blaze

Green Robe
    Crafted By Bradster

The real color is red

Crystal Ball

nothing else. It's not a Petball.

Are these items worth something on Europa?

Thx in advance

2. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2007
    The "green" pieces of clothing usualy sell for 2 / 3.5 mils each, regardless of their color.

The crystal ball is almost worthless, around 100k if that.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

"Green" Clothing was made by having Barbed Leather selected in the tailoring menu, and making Clothing when AoS first came out. Tokuno Dyes can be used to dye them which makes them worth alot, plus the name. However some people buy "Green" Clothing", dye it, cut it up into cloth, and use the cloth to make a piece of clothing that didn't exist when AoS came out, usually Waraji & Tabi or Elf Robes. Basically they destroy a rare to make them. I have several pieces of "Green" Clothing made by my craftsman, among them a few pieces of "Green" Blaze Clothing. The "Green" Blaze clothing are worth more than other colors, but some people don't care about the color because they would rather dye it and cut it up for cloth.

The "Crystal Ball" you have is more than likely an old Lich Crystal Ball, which there's not a whole lot of them, considering people rarely ever looted them off of the corpses because they were so common. Now they're relatively rare. I however do have one locked down in my house.