1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC: For this Bracelet

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Guest, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hail all

Just was wondering how much this Bracelet is worth.

Int Bonus 6
    Luck 100
    LMC 6
    LRC 19
    DI 21

This is on Atlantic by the way.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd pay 5M for it so it's probably worth more than that [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Very nice, but the DI does not really fit with the rest of the mods on a typical template. Maybe 10m due to the high intensities.
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    not sure on pricing, but Pete, it DOES work with a Chivalry template.

LRC gives a chance to not use tithing, and if a Chivalry user has a 100% LRC suit, they only have to have the minimum amount of tithing in their tithing points to cast their most costly spell once (some odd feature won't let you attempt the spell, even with LRC, if you don't have the points - even though the points won't actually be used).

LMC reduces special move costs as well as mana costs of the Chivalry spells.

Always good to have more Int for moves and spells on a Paladin.

Luck is a hard thing to get on a good resist/bonus suit for a paladin, so 100 is outstanding.

And, of course, the DI would put you near cap when used with Stormgrip/Nobility Gauntlets and a max-DI weapon.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you both for your replies. I appreciate them greatly.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

I knew it would *work* for a pally, but personally I never have room for LRC. On my pally, I need LMC, DCI, DI, HCI, SI, MI, DEX, STR, FireR, Regens(all 3), heck, almost anything (including FC/FCR) before I'd consider LRC on armor/jewels. Still, yes it is a *little bit* useful for a pally. Personally I only find (basic) LRC items useful for pally *training* and good ones for mages/variations of mages. [​IMG]
  7. glorypaxson

glorypaxson Guest

If the DI was 15 Physical Resist....I would pee all over myself for it...lol
  8. glorypaxson

glorypaxson Guest

You sell bracelet?
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

Well I'm probably not going to sell the bracelet and just use it for my tamer. But if I was offered enough for it then you never know. I am kindof weak in that way.