1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC - full set of Hunter's Garb

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nine Dark Moons, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2006
    <font color="brown">Can anyone give me an idea of what this is worth? I might consider selling mine if the price is right. Mine is located on Napa if that helps. Elves Only. Full suit (4 pieces) adds 200 luck, 40 Stealth, 10 Dex and gives the following resists: 56/40/24/48/32.
    Thanks! </font>
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I've gotten 3 hunters garb sets on 3 different shards over the past 3 months, all at 6-8m.

With the addition of ml set pieces to Doom, I'ld expect the prices on suits and individual pieces to fall.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Lots of stuff is falling in Doom. I've seen more stuff on vendors than ever before.
    I do wonder if anyone's gotten any "Grizzle" items though? (I recently saw a piece on a vendor so I'm curious)