1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC Full Suit White Daemon Bone!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Decius Morram, Aug 12, 2007.

1. I am curious of how much would sell for. Also does anyone know where it came from?? I found in my chars bank and got no idea where my brother got it from (I playing on one of his old accounts). It does have a helm also. Also individual peices also. He has a bag with about 30 or so odd peices in it. One full set though.

Edit: Forgot to put not for sale atm. Might put up later, but trying to figure out what some stuff worth.
  2. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 26, 2005
    please tell which shard i amy buy bit white deamon bone is a good find
  3. Would be on Sonoma, but atm not for sale. Just looking for a PC. But if I do decide to sell, Ill give you a PM.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I sold my last set of these last year, and I got 50m for it.. Price probably hangs around there still... Altho not sure [​IMG] just thought id get the ball rolling