1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC Happy Holidays Bag

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

and how many items were in it it? Was it a fixed number?

2. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

bah...cant even hardly remember....i really think its in the holiday sticky at the top tho...but ima guess at it lol

eggnog
    fruit cake
    red/green champ glasses
    fireworks wand?
    and sumthin else i think

either way ive seen em sell for anywhere from 5-15m

3. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

ah ha so i wasnt too far off lol

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Spam was only in the naughty bag. Came with coal, switches and a card that said 'maybe next year you will get a nicer gift,' enclosed in a bag that read, 'you have been naughty this year!'

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh, yes, BTW: Folk with neutral or positive karma received a bag entitled 'Happy Holidays!' in red or green. Inside were dates (1), a card (deed graphic) in gray/green/red color that read 'Season's Greetings!', two 'champagne glass' (1 red, 1 green), fruitcake, eggnog, wrist watch and fireworks wand.

6. Kerrik

Kerrik Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Oh, yes, BTW: Folk with neutral or positive karma received a bag entitled 'Happy Holidays!' in red or green. Inside were dates (1), a card (deed graphic) in gray/green/red color that read 'Season's Greetings!', two 'champagne glass' (1 red, 1 green), fruitcake, eggnog, wrist watch and fireworks wand.

[/ QUOTE ]

The food items were random if I recall correctly. But, fruitcake/spam was in every bag.

I seem to remember getting pizza and a couple other types. Pizza wasn't originally craftable.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Cool then the bag I picked up along with what I have makes a complete bag! and an extra champagne glass...Thanks All