1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC-Naughty bag (nearly full)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Wastelands, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

Price check on X-Mas Naughty bag missing only spam.
    [​IMG]
    Bag contains:
    Coal
    Switches
    Card "Maybe next year you will get a nicer gift."
    Missing spam<-----

I want a Price check on the bag as it is now, and one as if it were complete please ty.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

what shard..iam a ''holiday gift collector'' .......

3. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

Atlantic Shard.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I paid 3 mil for the naughty bag mid last year, and 15 mil for the coal. Granted 15 million is a lot, but this is genuine coal, not ore. The switches unfortunately are identical to twigs u can get from trees, and the spam I paid about 4 million for. There are however two hue's of the spam as well to the best of my knowledge. I unfortunately don't have and naughty cards but am offering 5 mil for each of the three colors they come in.

All in all,once complete, I'd say 10-15 million.

5. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

can probably get closer to 50m for full naughty bag, i sell coal ore for 25m pretty easy, switches about 10m, cards 2-5m, and spam around 5m

so id say 30-40m prolly

6. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

Thank's if you get a spam on atlantic i'll buy for 5 mil, hehe so can finish the set.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I need the danged bag!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

50 mil ! [​IMG]! I realize the rarity of the item(s) but it also seems to be a novelty (holiday) collectors item and generally no more than what I thought. Trey, u really selling 'Coal' for 25 mil a pop? If you have both hue's of the spam and fruitcake, all three naughty deeds, actual 'switches' and other colored naughty bags, I'll run to Legends right now!

9. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

aye bud, i never lie hehe....and i sold all mine already [​IMG]

10. RalphLauren

RalphLauren Guest

I am selling the bag, both hues spams and the card if anyone need them.. items in Sonoma tho

11. Guest

Guest Guest

What prices on the Bag? and card?

12. RalphLauren

RalphLauren Guest

5 and 5 deal in sonoma.. i needa search for them to confirm tho.

13. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

Willing to sell my naughty bag, missing spam on atlantic for 40mil (PC said 30-40)

Contents:

Switches
    Coal
    "Maybe next year you will get a better gift"card (red hue)
    Missing spam.
    Pm me if interested.

Also Selling " a champagne glass" green from happy holidays bag, on baja make offer.
    Pm me if interested.