1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC/Offers on the Sigil Spear held by vendor on Europa Shop.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Okies on EUROPA go to luna city and on the east wall inside the city is my our known shop 'dark moon of mihr' with a single vendor called 'idochunters in luna'...look in the paperdoll and theres a sigil dyed spear...open to offers...

2. Wastelands

Wastelands Guest

I see regular spears/weapons and shields Sigil hued for like 100-200k on atlantic vendors alot.

3. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

yea there was a vendor on the south side of luna on atl that had bags upon bags of sigil ar and weps for 50-100k a pop

4. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Well dont forget also, Sigil Leather/Strudded Armor is worthless now since EA hasnt dont [censored] agaisnt Neon Leather Dye Tubs

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Okies no worries if its worthless , i didnt think u could dye weapons sigil coloured like u can clothing .....Nevermind i will leave it being held by the vendor...Just i seen a post yesterday on the rares board with sigil items offered @20m ?....oh well was worth a shot! i must have got mixed up somewere...

6. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Okies no worries if its worthless , i didnt think u could dye weapons sigil coloured like u can clothing .....Nevermind i will leave it being held by the vendor...Just i seen a post yesterday on the rares board with sigil items offered @20m ?....oh well was worth a shot! i must have got mixed up somewere...

[/ QUOTE ]
    The big difference is that the items that are much sought after are 'new' (post AoS). Like the Umbra robe.

Most items like basic spellbooks came from the faction sigil bug.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Like this?

[​IMG]