1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

pc old school house deed

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Immotep, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Immotep

Immotep Guest

Can someone tell me what an actual house deed for a small stone tower? It is NOT a mini house deed but the ones you used to buy to place a house. Thank you
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Depending on the buyer anywhere from 2 to 5 mill, what shard are you on?
  3. Immotep

Immotep Guest

Legends ty
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

man am I on the wrong shard. 55-100k on Baja.
  5. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

If you can find them on Baja for that cheap you better grab it. I think you will find that the ones on baja are the mini house deeds. Oh....FYI...Do not log out with them in your backpack or take them near NPC's in town. You also can not shard transfer that. If you log out with it in your backpack or try to transfer that deed across shards, it will turn into a House Placement tool. Small Tower Deed...2-5m.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

mmm think yer right...I didn't read the post properly...was thinking mini houses...I really got to stop responding when half awake.