1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on a couple items please

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by _Mercer_, Aug 21, 2007.

1. _Mercer_

_Mercer_ Guest

I figured I would ask the experts [​IMG]

Here are the pics
    [​IMG]

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The chest is from a plague beast that's been fed a little.
    I don't think you'll get 10k for it, although I've seen them for sale as rares before.

Edit: took my est for the robe out I didn't notice the tag

3. _Mercer_

_Mercer_ Guest

Thanks for the info, Flutter. I had never seen one of those chests before. I guess I'll just use it for storage [​IMG]

Anyone have info on the double blessed robe?

4. StarlaUO

StarlaUO Guest

I bought the same double blessed named robe for 6 mil. But I have seen them going from 4-10mil on other shards. Hope that helps.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

What Shard are you on?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Flutter, you sure on that chest information? I believe its the old style metal chests..... Ive sold them for quite a few mill in the past...

Grey Metal.. If they do spawn, would be good to know

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, I'm sure.

8. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Yep Flutter is right, I live next to the swamps and I feed plague beasts regularly to get those chests.

9. <blockquote><hr>

Yep Flutter is right, I live next to the swamps and I feed plague beasts regularly to get those chests.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you feed them, and can is it obtained off a lord or a regular one?

10. Ryna

Ryna Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You provoke other monsters (not plague beasts) onto them and allow them to be killed and eaten.

It's just the normal beasts, not the lords that will give the chests from what I remember.

The more things of higher level you feed it, the more treasure it will contain.

11. _Mercer_

_Mercer_ Guest

I am on Chesapeake.

Thanks for all the info guys!