1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on a couple items, please

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by AriochJD, Dec 7, 2007.

1. AriochJD

AriochJD Guest

I acquired several odd items from an IDOC recently, and didn't know what to make of them. I do not know the rarity of them, nor their value. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

First item: Boots, Agility Charges: 6, Dexterity Bonus 10

Second item: Tear Kite Shield, Bless Charges: 89, Self Repair 1, Strength Bonus 10, Dexterity Bonus 10, Intelligence Bonus 10, 2/2/2/2/3, Durability 103

Third Item: a black bow with the title "Bow of Elemental Health" or something similar

There were several other items like these, even some with negative stat properties. Again, any guidance or advice is greatly appreciated!

2. AriochJD

AriochJD Guest

Anyone have any idea?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Those old charged items are from before AoS and their value varies depending on what they are charged with. The charges will run out except on the cursed items. They can go from 50k up to 1 mill (I've heard), for blessed items that don't take up an armor slot anyways. Negative stat items would be 50kish I guess, there's still a lot of this stuff out there.

Bow of elemental health, it's a juka bow. Could be one of the older ones, but unless it's a double slayer it will not go for a lot since you can still get them. That might be an old title tho, I can't remember. What does it say on the slayer line?

4. AriochJD

AriochJD Guest

This one says Poison Elemental Slayer. Also have "A Bow Of Snake's Bane" with snake slayer. Thanks for the info!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Those might be old titles, you'd have to go kill a juka lord and get a new bow and turn it into a blue bow with a tinker to see what they say nowadays (or maybe someone will just tell us). They won't go for tons or anything since there are so many bows out there, but hey you never know.