1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC On a couple of items please

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kazar, May 21, 2008.

1. Kazar

Kazar Guest

I have an old Katana the reads "of exceptional quality" and three different weapons that are named "A Magic Longsword" ect.. And I would also like to know how much a statue with the spelling "Liche" is worth. Thanks. :shots:

2. Atlantian

Atlantian Guest

I'm not sure about the of exceptional quality katana but I do know that the magic items are real old. I think from the first or second year ultima went online.

3. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

"Of Exe Quality" items - 50-200k ea. or so.

"Magic" items are just un-identified regular slayer items from pre-AoS transition era. These can be sabotaged quite easily with an item identification wand or via the item ID skill. Still, semi-rare, so 400-800k ea., maybe more.

Liche is indeed worth slightly more, since it is from the original cleanup, rather than a comparively new veteran reward. Not too many people recognise this spelling difference however, so the general price gap is not as large as it might be -- 150k average.

4. Kazar

Kazar Guest

Thanks for the input. :shots: