1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] PC on a few items, may sell too (GL)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Carmen from GL, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Ok still kinda new to this, but here it goes. I currently came across these items and Im wanting to know their value and will probably sell them.

'Hatchet' w/ uses, not charges.
    [​IMG]

Also I have Shovels from years ago that do not have 'uses', wanted to know prices on those.

1000 Rubies Weddingband - Can not insure/bless, however seems to be newby blessed (died with it on and remained in pack).
    [​IMG]

Blue Robe - pic is not of mine, but someone wearing at bank. Mine is blessed and is exact color.
    [​IMG]

Sorcerors Suit (male) - nothing special here, just turned in items and got it.
    [​IMG]

A 1,000,000 Diamon Bracelet (blessed) - everything comes up grey, but bracelet itself is that golden color.
    [​IMG]

Braclet - strength charges: ~1_val~ ...... wtf?
    [​IMG]

- Also didnt know if anyone can tell me what kinda food are no longer spawning, like group of bannanas, or lemons, meat slabs, gourds, cheese wedges, limes, coconuts, squash.....those kinda things. Ive got lots but unsure.

2. Sir Willy

Sir Willy Guest

the braclet with 100000diamonds (blessed) is fake, it was back when u could do html coding on braclet of binding.

3. well dang....still cool looking lol.

Any idea on the rest?

4. Abyss

Abyss Guest

I've seen the Deep Blue Robes sell from between 8 to 15 mil. 10 being more commonplace. I'm not entirely sure of their origin, but believe it was from either the Dog Dupe days or the Sash cutting days.

And from a price check I received on my 1000 Diamonds weddingband the ring should be assumingly worth about the same at 50k to 150k. Of course I may be wrong.

5. ok thanks for the info!

6. how much for the 1000000 diamonds bracelet?

7. Thor VII

Thor VII Sage
    Stratics Veteran

how much for the 1000 Rubies Weddingband?

Kind Regards

8. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I think the Sorcerers suit will fetch 22 to 25 mil

9. Ok thanks.

As for the offers....im looking for the price, doesnt make sense to ask me how much ill sell for.