1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on a few items please...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Evil Intentions, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Not sure if all are rare...would appreciate any input and approximate prices that could be provided - thanks!

1) Metal chest - is solid silver (no gold accents)
    2) A repair service contract from a grandmaster blacksmith - this is blessed w/ no name of the crafter
    3) Blue Bread
    4) Red Torch
    5) Of exceptional quality items: sandals, kryss, shovel, crate, plate armor, armoire, bench, wooden shelf,
    6) Crystal ball (not Q&A ball)
    7) White holiday statue (common name)
    8) Golden Two Handed Axe - it's regular colored, not gold

2. Guest

Guest Guest

1) Metal chest - is solid silver (no gold accents) = not rare. get them off of plague beasts

2) A repair service contract from a grandmaster blacksmith - this is blessed w/ no name of the crafter = IDK

3) Blue Bread = the asian quest blue bread loaf? 50k?

4) Red Torch = IDK same as the colored foods from selling to npcs back when I guess.

5) Of exceptional quality items: sandals, kryss, shovel, crate, plate armor, armoire, bench, wooden shelf, = 50K each

6) Crystal ball (not Q&A ball) = 25k

7) White holiday statue (common name) = 5k on a good day

8) Golden Two Handed Axe - it's regular colored, not gold = can be crafted just select "do not color".

3. glorypaxson

glorypaxson Guest

7) White holiday statue (common name) = 5k on a good day

all of the price checks were good except this one.

I see the common ones fetch 200-500k.

The expensive ones can fetch 2-10 mil

and the rarest ones like Angel/Surfer...can get you 50-75 mil from a couple collectors here on Stratics..

4. Guest

Guest Guest

3) Blue Bread : 200k-1m

4) Red Torch : I've sold these for as much as 3-5m.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry I didn't notice it said "white" [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    Wow we don't get anything close to that on Catskills.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    Wow we don't get anything close to that on Catskills.

[/ QUOTE ]

While not true for most artifacts, minor artifacts and peerless items, many other items such as rares sell for significantly more on Atlantic, and several other shards. Prices for items also range based on the shard, it simply depends.

8. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

1) Metal chest - is solid silver (no gold accents) - i personaly pay around 2m per on these...

2) A repair service contract from a grandmaster blacksmith - this is blessed w/ no name of the crafter -glitched item i would say, junk IMO

3) Blue Bread -2-3m, i usualy personaly pay 1-2m

4) Red Torch -3-4m, i personaly pay 2-3m

5) Of exceptional quality items: sandals, kryss, shovel, crate, plate armor, armoire, bench, wooden shelf, -not good with this stuff but i just sold alot of mine at like 250-500k ea

6) Crystal ball (not Q&amp;A ball) -500-750k

7) White holiday statue (common name) -250-750k

8) Golden Two Handed Axe - it's regular colored, not gold -could of been done with bleach, not worth ne thing

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

1) Metal chest - is solid silver (no gold accents) - i personaly pay around 2m per on these...

[/ QUOTE ]
    You tell me how many you want at 2m each and I will get them for you.

10. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

i could use atleast 4-5 more....tell me how to get them again, i know you like feed the plague beasts or w/e but i forgot exactly how to do it....and im too lazy to mess with it lol....ive sold em at 4-5m ea before tho....i actualy used to own around 35 of them back in the day when i had my fel keep museum (not many knew about that lol) and i sold all of those for 3-4m ea.....i did however, buy them at about 500k ea lol

but ya ill def pay 2m ea, could use 4-5 of em, hopefully you will be on atl for festival?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

*looks sidelong at Flutter* Jackpot.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    LOL

The easiest way is just to provoke a couple of things on a plague beast and then kill it. (Don't spend hours feeding the same one) Just a few things in the swamp. Flame strike flamestrike loot. Rinse repeat. You'll have five chests in under an hour. The longer you feed them the harder they are to kill, and while they used to give more stuff they really don't anymore so just like five aligators will do for your purposes. Used to be able to feed them summons if you didn't have a bard. Dunno if you still can (summon and "all kill" used to do the trick) as I always use my bard.
    The chests are definately not worth anything.... but eh, like they say "it's all relative".
    *laughs*

13. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Trey, I have some on Great Lakes if you don't get enough from Flutter.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Think ive got a few or more too......at that price.....goes to check.....

15. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    LOL

The easiest way is just to provoke a couple of things on a plague beast and then kill it. (Don't spend hours feeding the same one) Just a few things in the swamp. Flame strike flamestrike loot. Rinse repeat. You'll have five chests in under an hour. The longer you feed them the harder they are to kill, and while they used to give more stuff they really don't anymore so just like five aligators will do for your purposes. Used to be able to feed them summons if you didn't have a bard. Dunno if you still can (summon and "all kill" used to do the trick) as I always use my bard.
    The chests are definately not worth anything.... but eh, like they say "it's all relative".
    *laughs*

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I know how too. I would actually like some myself. I wont pay 2m each for them though.