1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on a few rare named Roses

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Flanuva101, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

I would like a Price Check on the following Roses:

1. A Whispering Rose from Jesus Christ
    2. A Whispering Rose from James Bond
    3. A Whispering Rose from Foxy Lady
    4. A Whispering Rose from Pure Evil itself
    5. A Whispering Rose from Get Well Sweets
    6. A Whispering Rose from ThinkingofYou

Thank you

2. I don't know if this will help, since you're on LS, but they run about 100k on most Chesapeake vendors I've looked at recently.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Normally on average they run around 100k. Roses that have interesting names such as "a Whispering Rose from Your Lover" run for a lot more.

It all depends on what people are willing to pay. Some people like the intersting names and will pay more. Other could care less. It's a tough thing to judge.

4. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Indeed, some people pay a lot for funky names. I saw a 'whispering rose from me' go for 15m not too long ago.

To PC these roses is quite hard. Maybe it's good to throw 'em up for sale in an auction form with a reserve.

I personally have around 1000 roses and don't really care about the names. I did give my 'me' whispering rose a special spot.