1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] PC on a few things pls.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by GirlPower, Jul 7, 2008.

1. GirlPower

GirlPower Guest

Checking how much this red bag is worth. It says Happy Holidays! Inside there is a wrist watch, a fireworks wand, a fruitcake, eggnog, a green champagne flute and a grey ticket that says seasons greetings. Next item is a ceramic mug of pink champagne. Next, 2008 Valentines hunt champion trophy (big rose in a vase) w/ entire bag of listed scavenger items ALL BLESSED includes books bag isnt blessed but all the items are. Any info would be helpful, just wondering what they are worth for now. thank you =)
  2. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Sounds like you have found a complete Xmas Bag from 97 between 5 and 10, 10 on the high side but still very nice. Can't give ya a good price on the ceramic mug.
  3. GirlPower

GirlPower Guest

Tyvm! I edited it and added a couple things while u replied so i do hope you read it again! =P
  4. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 27, 2000
    Since the fruit cake and eggnog each go for 5-10m, I'd say the full bag would be about 25m. Hard to find.

Mug probably 15m

Rose 50m

Bag all blessed, probably 5m-10m/ea item (not counting anything already blessed like chocolates).. would take an item bless deed per item to reproduce it.
  5. GirlPower

GirlPower Guest

The items were different per shard, im on catskills so only one item is blessed already thats the rose of trinsic. Other blessed items are a roast pig, a diamond, a pan of cookies, a necklace, and both books. One book is a purple one with my name in it and the other is dark red with the list. Neither one can be changed and if you open them they do not change names. 3 of the 5 winners are myself and friends and their items are not blessed. Not sure about the other two. All items say blessed. and thank you for info! =)