1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on a pvm kryss plz.

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by Sinful_dude, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Sinful_dude

Sinful_dude Guest

Pvm weapon

44 mana leech
    46 Stam Leech
    44 Life Leech
    15 DCI
    52 Damage Inc

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I don't know what something like that would go for, but when you find out let me know. I might be interested in buying if the price is right.

3. Sinful_dude

Sinful_dude Guest

Sure will, i am looking to sell it i just want to know what it would go for first so i dont look like a dumbass posting someting crazy :)

4. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Base damage on a kryss is too low to be worth any huge amount. PvMers looking for leaches need higher base damage.

I'd say a 300kish. If you get more please reply because I have several of these sitting around my house after burning for PvP krysses.

5. rockkandy

rockkandy Guest

I'd say probably 300-500k

6. Sinful_dude

Sinful_dude Guest

Ok i understand where your comming from. Thx for the input, i think i am gonna hang on to it then

7. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

could be worth abit more to a wammy spamming AI.... but overall I do have to agree that that the base damage is abit low to leech.

8. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The mana/stamina leech works great for a wammy reguardless of the base damage. The life leech is a non factor for a wammy because they spam the curse weapon spell.

It's alright because it has high intensity on the leeches and of course is a 2s weapon. Id say 250-300k cause ppl are picky. I use a 200k kryss as my main weapon to tank/kill harrowers lol...