1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on a scrappers

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by imported_Moslar, Feb 20, 2008.

1. It has 11 eval and 13 lrc

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Somewhere in between 20 and 50. Try for more and settle for less as needed, if motivated to sell.

3. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Not to be rude....but this is on the rares forum why?

anyone else that has posted stuff like this, my self included, the posts were removed....heh.....even removed from UHall =/

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye, I almost said IBTM (in before the move), but was feeling nice at the moment. [​IMG]

5. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

hehe aye, i guess the mods are asleep :p

but seriously....that thing would get 20-50m???? its got 2 mods that arent even that great at all (no offense moslar hehe)....ive seen far far better scrappers go for far far less lol

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye, I would not pay that for it myself, but there is one for sale on Great Lakes, same thing, for 75. One on another server for 50m that is actually slightly inferior, etc. When I say 20-50 I don't MEAN 50, mind you. Somewhere in between. [​IMG]

7. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Aye, i see what your saying, and im not saying i dont belive you, im just saying that ive seen books like that or slightly better for like 10m tops hehe....few vends on atl right now that are stocked full of scrappers with mods like those, to exactly like those but you see what im saying hehe

8. Sorry if posted in wrong area, please move this post.

9. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Traders Hall is where they sent me =/

10. Ariel2

Ariel2 Guest

on europa just the 13 rc goes for around 10-13 so i would say 20ish