1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on alacrity scrolls

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Guest, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

PC what I believe is a complete set of alacrity scrolls, 56 total, No duplicates. thanks in advance.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I sell the least desirable skills that have no or very little real game application for 200k, with all others ranging from 500k to 3m each

3. Guest

Guest Guest

there are only 55 scrolls so u may have an additional one in there somewhere Just to Let You KNow

4. mbecker4

mbecker4 Guest

I know this isn't the best place to ask this question, but how do you get these scrolls?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I know this isn't the best place to ask this question, but how do you get these scrolls?

[/ QUOTE ]

They were part of the (I think) "Candle of Love" event. You had to kill baddies by the shrines to get them. They no longer spawn.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks everyone for the info, now what would be a reasonable asking price to sell them all for one price.