1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC on arms and gorget

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by imported_armed4Fun, Oct 24, 2007.

1. price check on a sett of arms , these, [​IMG]

price check on this gorget

2. Guest

Guest Guest

10-20 each, second item might be worth a bit more than the first, but close. Most will pay less, some would pay even (much) more. You know the drill.
  3. sounds desent. i was wonderin cuz i look around at suit pieces alot n hardly ever see mr2 high lrc n high resist pieces. i see several with like mr2 lrc 15-18 lmc 5-8 n low 3-4-4-4-3 kinda resists for many mils. are the extra mods better than good mods with numbers to back em up?
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

No, the best pieces are like yours, i.e., one or two highly desired mods along with upper 50's to 80's total resists. As I mentioned, some people who are rich will pay a lot more than my estimate if it fits their suit. Pieces "with like mr2 lrc 15-18 lmc 5-8 n low 3-4-4-4-3 kinda resists" I just toss in a nearly giveaway LRC suit where the whole 8 piece deal costs 150k. I can't see charging "many mils" for something like that. [​IMG]