1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on Axe

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Turdburglar, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Turdburglar

Turdburglar Guest

Price check on ornate axe please...

44 Mana Leech
    57 Life Leech
    FC 1
    SSI 25
    DI 44

Unenhanced. Located on the Baja shard.
    Thanks!

Can't get anyone to respond to me on Trader's forum... thought i'd try here.

2. i run across those with similar mods, sometimes higher leeches/less ssi, but i dont find them too uncommon,

im no pro, i dont think id pay over 100k for it thou

3. if that life leech was sta leech, millions

but its not so aye, prolly wouldnt pay more then few hundred k tops

4. Deception

Deception Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The FC is nice. I see some people overcapping DCI to 65 and spamming divine fury instead of using stamina leech weapons. I for one think that is a great idea, seeing that DF also gives 10 SSI, 10 HCI, and 10 DI. I would never use an ornate with less than 30 ssi unless I am spamming DF, so my ideal axe is either...

mana/stam/hld/30ssi/di
    or
    mana/hld/fc/20+ssi/di

Either way, for a sammy with a fc/fcr suit and overcapped DCI, that axe works great. I would still value it at a few mils.

5. Turdburglar

Turdburglar Guest

Thanks for the replies. Sold it to my guildie for 2mil. He was uber happy as this is pretty much exactly the axe he was looking for for his sampire.

6. imported_E_T

imported_E_T Guest

If anyone has a similar ornate to the original post (HML, HLL, SSI, FC1, DI) for sale please PM me.

Thanks

7. Guest

Guest Guest

2m is an excellent price.