1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] PC on Bane Dragon

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin Trade' started by Zombie13, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Zombie13

Zombie13 Guest

Wondering if anyone on this server has one and what they go for here

2. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have one but do not really use it. I think there are plenty of people here that would help you tame one.

3. Zombie13

Zombie13 Guest

That would be cool, honestly I cant find where it spawns, I googled it and found a thread saying it dont spawn no more. I just came back to the game a couple months ago, just learning things all over again

4. You know you may be right....Let me check my stable and see if I have a extra one...
    They were spawning close to the Slasher in abyss but haven't seen one there in awhile...
    If I have a extra one I will give it to you....

5. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It was spawning in around the are where Slasher of Veils hangs out. You need to purchase the SA expansion. I have not checked recently if it still spawns there or not. If it does not, we ccan help you find one.

6. You are in luck !!!
    I do have an extra Bane Dragon :).....Look me up in game and we get this done !!!

7. Zombie13

Zombie13 Guest

Great!, do you go by the same name in game? my toons name is Anti- , you can also reach my through ICQ: 621285515 if possible

8. Yes same name.......Most know me as Arwen RivenMyst.....But just give me a yell in general chat...Usually on :)...Sorry I don't have ICQ

9. Zombie13

Zombie13 Guest

Cool, Ill try getting ahold of you in the aftetrnoon tomorrow. Thanks so much, Im really enjoying this server everyone is so nice :)

10. Zombie13

Zombie13 Guest

Hi again, Ive been shouting in general for a couple days and havent got a response, I figure we probably just havent been on at the same time. Just wondering about what time you play? Im eastern time, and Ill be on all day today if your around. Thanks