1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC on believed-to-be-rare thigh boots with stat mods...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Entharion, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Entharion

Entharion Guest

I recently acquired a pair of thigh boots with 18 Bless charges, as well as 10 each to Int, Str, and Dex. I have applied the boots and stats do actually raise, at least up to the 150 caps.
    Please reply or PM here, or ICQ me at 376930505. Considering selling for the right price, and will even cross-shard if price includes transfer costs both ways. Currently on Catskills shard. Thank you.
  2. you do realize that the charges are only temporary and will soon run out, leaving them to be useless
  3. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

May 5, 2006
    Correct on useless. Once the 18 bless charges are gone, I believe the 3 stats even become -10 to each. [​IMG]
  4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Sep 8, 2006
    yeah don't wear them for too long cus those charges run out.
  5. prison bound

prison bound Guest

on atl, i have found them to be generally worthless. i have plenty of charged items like those and the only ones that are useful or worth anything are the inviz ones
  6. Entharion

Entharion Guest

Thank you all for your comments. I suppose I will try to trade back. Good luck to me. hrm.
  7. Entharion

Entharion Guest

Traded back. I no longer have the boots. Thanks to all responders.