1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on Berserker's Scythe

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Connor_Graham, Nov 2, 2007.

1. How much are these currently selling for?

2. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

How much are these currently selling for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya I borrow your snap for the one I sold on Sonoma for 5 mil, it went in 10 minutes after I spam guildmates.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

On europa i see em for 4m buyout already

Remember folks theres gonna be a hell of a lot in the next week or so...so im sure prices will fall a lot more as the market gets flooded...dount anyone will want more than 1 or 2 ....so....if u dont get lucky id personally wait...

5. red72

red72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Its a horrible weapons as it is, I cant imagine anyone even wanting one, unless you collect artifacts.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it was made just for people to hold when training some skills for the blackrock effect

6. When it's all said and done, I think the only one that will be any real value will be the Staff of Pyros.

I would sell the Berserker's Scythes for whatever you can get for it now. (The duplicates if you want to keep on for yourself.)

7. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I've gotten three myself...it's a very SLOW weapon but it looks cool.

I dont' think they will be worth much seeing as I"ve gotten three and the GM of my guild has gotten 8...a few others in my guild have gotten several.

I think out of the three new weapons, this one is the most common. So far in my guild we have gotten 8 Staff's of Pyro's but NO Vorpal Blades.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

2.5m on europa and dropping by the day

9. Nice!

I just sold one for 4mil. I'll be surprised if they're worth 1mil after it's all over.