1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

pc on bows with use best weapon skill

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

i have about 15 bows with use best weapon skill as a property, this property has not spawned on bows in years and yes the property DOES WORK still. For example, i have 120 swords on my character and 0 archery, but i equipped a heavy crossbow and was able to use the specials on it and dismount people with it, curious how much these would be worth, they are all located on chesapeake if anyone is interested

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i always thought ubws didnt work with bows. Have I been wrong about this for years!! SAY IT AINT SO!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

There's been a few on a vendor on LS for 1.5m within the past month or so, not sure if they've sold.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

i always thought ubws didnt work with bows. Have I been wrong about this for years!! SAY IT AINT SO!

[/ QUOTE ]
    The actual weapon doesn't work with ubws, you can just use the specials.

5. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

this crap drives me nuts, i seen a guy selling a Regular "Bow" with UBWS at bank the other day for like 15m....guys...thats NUTS!!, these things are junk, 500k tops in the oddity category....bah

6. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Meaning, with a UBWS Heavy Xbow, you could dismount? Hmm...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Probably couldn't hit a barn door with it though, even with JoAT bonus. The only way to do it would be to use KR for the truly instant suit swapping macros (UOA does not come remotely close to this capability) and pop on +15 ring/brace and hunter's. Even then.... *shrug*

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Meaning, with a UBWS Heavy Xbow, you could dismount? Hmm...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Or you could just use a ubws weapon that gives dismount that you can actually use the weapon with.... like a Lance, Pitchfork, Axe, Bladed Staff, Bardiche, or Club.

9. I was hoping for the dismount from a distance.

10. Azaroth-

Azaroth- Guest

I have one with UBWS as well as Mage weapon -21 skill. Is Mage weapon usually seen on UBWS bows?