1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on Dbl Blessed Exp. Sandles

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Larisa, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

[​IMG]

Thanks!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

color? dyable?

3. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

ya the price all depends on the color.

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

They are brown and cannot be dyed....at least not with any of the tubs I've tried [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Can't dye regular sandals - the [exceptional] tag shows they were made, and made before colored leather was introduced, so they would have to be brown.

/rares detective mode

6. Guest

Guest Guest

The only dyeable sandals are the AOS reward ones if someone chose that option, correct? Or is there an event item that is dyeable as well?

I keep seeing this question and it makes me wonder, because it is so 'out of left field' for sandals.... imo!

7. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

*laughs* Thank you Detective Sarsmi!

So.....now that we've established that they are ugly brown and not dyable...how much are they worth?

Also one of those little buckets....really tiny things that you can put stuff in..where do they come from?

And how much are blood tiles going for these days??

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Blood tiles vary, depending on the rarity of the tile, and whether its a wall tile or not, but they generally start at about 2-3m, and range upwards from there.

The sandals even being ugly brown I wouldn't sell for less than 5m, and would shoot for around 10m. They are much more rare than regular [Blessed] sandals, and those already average about 1-5m depending on color, sometimes even more than 5m if someone really desires a pair.