1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on green morning glories rubble

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by fred252, Jan 28, 2008.

1. fred252

fred252 Guest

I have two of these and would like to know the going price and see if anyone is interested in buying.

They are on Napa Valley.

Actually thay look more like morning glories to me but I have heard people call them lillypads. [​IMG]

edit to add picture:

[​IMG]

Edit again to change title [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Here's a pic if you aren't sure what you have:
    [​IMG]

3. fred252

fred252 Guest

thanks flutter (fellow Lostie)

Definately not lillypad.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

what the burnt black flower in you pond worth. Is that a lilly flower?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

defintily morning glories, last price I saw them for was 750k on Baja

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

what the burnt black flower in you pond worth. Is that a lilly flower?

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]
    Yes it's a burnt lily flower. I am not good on pricing but there is a guide in the sticky thread up top titled "Event Items All Seasons", just scroll down to the most recent event at the bottom where the rubble is.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Too low...hope you bought it...usual for any shard is about 1.5 to 2 mil. (I've sold 5 of them for 2 mil with relative ease (on Baja).

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank flutter. I think the above says its worth 18 to 20 million. Thats a lot. I saw one for 8 million. Maybe I should have bought it. I collect the burned rubbles.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

last week on...lemme think...either atl or chessie luna there was one for 5 mil like that lilypad (flowered) you may wanna go check it out if still there.

10. I have a Lilly Flower on Pacific for 11...