1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on Magery Mark Of Travesty

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Imhotep, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Imhotep

Imhotep Guest

just wondering how much do these go for Magery/Eval Mark Of the Travesty

thanks

2. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

There was one for sale on uoauction (europa) for 6 mils with nor reserve a few days ago, it didn't go.

They are among the expensive ones though, up there with the taming and barding masks. I'd say 6 to 8 mils, it's one of those items the right buyer won't hesitate paying for [​IMG]

3. Imhotep

Imhotep Guest

i figured it was one of the more rare ones as I have gotten several of the other ones and i see common ones for sale all the time but never really these

4. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Don't know about that, but there are quite a few different ones, so the chance for a particular one spawning must not be very high anyway.

Could probably be compared to the PS situation, where Magery isn't rarer than the other ones, but costs more than them. It's simply more sought after, same for the mark imo.

5. Flanuva101

Flanuva101 Guest

They usually sell for 7-10m. Less populated shards on the lower end of that and the more populated shards on the higher end of that scale