1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on Obsidian Rubble...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kurgan, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

I happen to be in the Magic Shop in Magincia when the demon went off. After everyone had gone and picked up all thier rubble loot. I did some scouting and found 2 piece's of rubble that looked different..

[​IMG]

After looking thru InsideUO, I found out they are Obsidian.

Just curious on a Price. As I have not seen any others on Napa.

2. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

101 people looking at this, and no one has any idea on these?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

common sense tells us that b/c there is no definite number of this graphics available at this point that determining a price is impossible....but I personally wouldn't pay more than 500k, maybe a mil tops as its available as a true necro reg, and doesnt have the general name "rubble"

4. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I've also got one of these, which I kind of traded. It is one of the necro regs I believe, and was probably on display in the mage shop.

Impossible to put a price on it tho.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Its rubble???? Yes its rubble!!! my pc =100k-200k .....its just ''rubble'' and it aint ever gonna say ''obisdian'' again or ''fire pit '' again or ''bench'' again?? its gonna say rubble!!!

6. Me thinks this rubble thing has turned the house plotter insane lol

But he has a good point .... at the end of the day it is rubble ..... its amazing how people are no longer focussed on having fun but on how much money they can make from (iwas gonna say rubbish but,....) rubble

7. <blockquote><hr>

Me thinks this rubble thing has turned the house plotter insane lol

But he has a good point .... at the end of the day it is rubble ..... its amazing how people are no longer focussed on having fun but on how much money they can make from (iwas gonna say rubbish but,....) rubble

[/ QUOTE ]
    Some people expect that these items will fetch millions in like a year.
    I have my doubts personally.

I have been offered truly insane amounts of rubble. Also some of the supposed 'rare' pieces. Makes me wonder how much of the stuff is actually around. Because there is a lot of people NOT bothering to sell at the moment.

It's just rubble.