1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

pc on old brazier (not from doom) with healing charges on it

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

friend of mine got it from an idoc, curious on the price, it is not stuck in a backpack by the way

2. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

<blockquote><hr>

friend of mine got it from an idoc, curious on the price, it is not stuck in a backpack by the way

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was in a box that could be chopped it might have some value, but locking it down for viewing is okay... its cool, but not worth much. I wouldn't pay more than 100k to own it.

3. viper of flames

viper of flames Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

4. Guest

Guest Guest

this item has been sold years ago, just wondering what the value of it would be now

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Agai, No Offence Nails....but 100k??

IF its locked ina box with charges id personaly pay 5-10m for it, ive sold braziers and statues with charges for up to 30-40m

if its not locked in a box id still say its worth 5-10m, those things havent spawned since what early UOR??. old Lich spawns i think? like the crystal balls

which trumps ur 100k offer again cuz even the old crystal balls (which are 10x more common) sell for 250-500k

again, no offence intended:)