1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PC on old pre 3rd dawn stuff-Great Lakes

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by AR13, Aug 21, 2007.

1. AR13

AR13 Guest

Have played since 98, found this stuff in a bag behind a pile of gold in the bank.

Deer Mask with 26 Night Sight charges
    4 Identification wands...193,132, 68, 32 charges
    Gnarled Staff eith 3 identification charges
    A guild deed
    Half prize tickets (2) both blue but don't work
    A "Magical" wizards hat, none of the wizrds hats say magical anymore...No magic on it at all to boot
    Weakness wand 6 charges
    7 5 year birthday cakes...2 6 year anniversery cakes. (not in the same bag, just curious if they are worth anything or just keep holding on to them)
    Sash with 39 invis charges
    Old hair dye
    7 trammel moonstones, 6 grey, 1 blue.
    light blue holiday wreath deed

Thanks for your help!

2. Deer Mask with 26 Night Sight charges -Not much. 10k??
    4 Identification wands...193,132, 68, 32 charges - Bout the same as deer mask
    Gnarled Staff eith 3 identification charges - Bout the same as deermask
    A guild deed - Have seen this from .5m to 1m for it. Not 100% sure so will let someone else take a crack at it.
    Half prize tickets (2) both blue but don't work - Honestly no clue. Might get 25k just cuz.
    A "Magical" wizards hat, none of the wizrds hats say magical anymore...No magic on it at all to boot - Probly the hat that you can buy from NPC Mage. SHould drop your str and add to int or somehting like that. If not have to wait on someone a bit more knowledgable that I.
    Weakness wand 6 charges - Not sure but you might still be able to attain. If cannot 10k maybe.
    7 5 year birthday cakes...2 6 year anniversery cakes. (not in the same bag, just curious if they are worth anything or just keep holding on to them) - I honestly have no idea. The colored ones maybe worth something. The others I just tossed out about 20 on Sonoma.
    Sash with 39 invis charges - 1-2k per charge. Some PvPers use/like these things.
    Old hair dye - Ill let someone else touch on that one.
    7 trammel moonstones, 6 grey, 1 blue. - 5-10k each. Not a high demand item and there were thousands in circulation when they no longer spawned.
    light blue holiday wreath deed - Probly nothing as holiday wreaths can be dyed. I have not idea on if there were any rare holiday wreath colors.

Best I can do man. Not to savvy with the rares, but I slowly learning prices. [​IMG]