1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PC on Orfluer rubble flower the yellow one

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Smokin, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Its on LS if that makes a differnce thanks for you help.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

~5m (I am guessing)
    Thats about what the lilly pads sell for...
  3. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Are you serious about the lilypads, I would think they be worth alot more for lilypads what shard are you on.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. Smokin

Smokin Guest

Wow I have not seen any lilypads for sale on LS
  6. 15m on them for sure and that's what i have mine at. They are very rare and not many of them spawned:) I was offered 2 palm tree for mine the tall ones.
  7. O'fleur at least 30.

Lillypads w/ Flower about 20 - 25
  8. Smokin

Smokin Guest

what about lilypads with out flower like the large green and medium green. What shard is it that they O'fluer flower is 15 to 30 mil thanks.
  9. Large Green about 15, Smaller about 10
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

i sold two orfleurs for 10 ea, one for 12, one for 15, and 2 for 18m
  11. mine is for sale 15 on atlantic
  12. If anyone has one on Great Lakes or Legends around that price, I'd love to buy one [​IMG]
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow I must be getting better deals than I thought...
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

interested in trades? i have many many things not all for trade but have quite a bit of good stuff i bet we could come to an agreement if you would trade and im on LS [​IMG]
  15. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 7, 2003
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

can a pic be posted on this rubble?

[/ QUOTE ]

It can [​IMG]

17. ok i have a bid for 12m 15 is buy out or I will take a palm tree and 4m
  18. WellI have seen this flower on vendors now at 45m damn

Im not sure if i should keep mine or not:) Since I need the gold my price still stands 16m unless someone want to trade 2 tall palms for it .

Q me or pm me ty im on atlantic
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

One of these sold for 10 or 15m on Napa the other day (Luna). There's a black one for only 8. 15 is reasonable but I would not pay it personally. 45 is wishful thinking only. Won't even get one palm for it because size &gt; rarity to almost everyone, thus palms sell for more on average. Best go for the gold if selling. Your shard is probably a bit different. GL.